A system administrator, or sysadmin, is a person who is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers.
- Systems administrators perform technical and administrative work in the design, installation, documentation and administration of server applications.
- Acquire, configure and maintain development, test and production servers.
- Support development, test and production server including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Configure or Re-configure cisco, mikrotik, routing and switching.
- Build and monitoring services on production servers. (Monitor system performance, availability, and security)
- Internal technical support
- Keep current on emerging technologies and standards
- Designing the server and network infrastructure
- Have a knowledge in IT networks – Routers & Switches, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS and Mail
- Have a knowledge in LINUX Server Network Administration.
- Have a knowledge in Configuration – Nginx, Apache, Mysql.
- Experience with Linux Server in virtualized environments.
- Familiarity with load balancing
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware.
- Experience with IaaS like AWS, Azure (optional)
- Experience with large scale system and cluster is a plus
- Experience on handling the problems and overcome the servers and networks
- Experience minimal 2 years. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply