IT System Analyst
- Develop application design document: user interface, business process flow, FSD, and testing scenarios.
- Develop application database model .
- Create design solution to customers .
- Create functional specification to customers.
- Prepare and perform UAT based on testing scenario.
- Design, develop and maintain various web-base applications and services.
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting as needed.
- Communicate with clients for requirement gathering and prepare function specification.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solution.
- Max. age 35 years.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience working as System Analyst.
- Must have proven work experienced in Creating Business Requirement Definition for IT Project (Using Software design framework such as UML, ERD, etc).
- Must have proven work experienced in System Analysis.
- Must have proven experience working as liaison between business & technical team in the past 1 year.
- Must have proven work experienced in user training in the past 1 year.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skill.
- Good knowledge in data modeling.
- Excellent SQL database query skill.
- Good in database, flowchart and have a basic programming.
- Experienced on UI/UX is a plus.