Manager IT (Web Developer)
- Developing various applications required by the company or client.
- Maintaining and developing the existing applications.
- Looking for, evaluating & implementing the latest technology to improve development efficiency.
- Developing apps with good, well-tested, easy-to-read, & well-documented codes.
- Assisting in analyzing the needs of the company or client requirement.
- Max age 35 years old
- Have “Can Do Attitude” and passion in programming
- At least 3-5 years of experience working as programmer or project manager
- Strong Understanding in RDBMS with MySQL
- Fluent in Native PHP or Laravel Framework IS A MUST
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3 Framework (Bootstrap, etc.), jQuery
- Willing to improve self-knowledge about new tech and methods
- Have good integrity, discipline, and communication
- Capable of working in team or individually and of working under pressure
- Have good problem-solving skill, bug fixing skill and capable of improving performance
- Knowledge in using Git is a plus
- Experience in REST API development is a Plus
- Portfolio must be presented upon interview