1. Develop various websites or web application with the following stages:
- Conduct review and consultation related to website development or web application.
- Develop HTML mock-up
- Develop program code based on Project Initiation Document (PID) and supporting documents.
- Revise program code according to User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Develop development manual.
2. Update the website or web application program code if the program language syntax is no longer functioning (deprecated)
3. Provide training to other programmers (in case of handover different programmers)
4. Maintain and develop existing applications.
5. Look for, evaluate & implement the latest technology to improve development efficiency.
6. Develop apps with good, well-tested, easy-to-read, & well-documented codes.
1. Must possess at least Diploma or equivalent
2. Max age 35 years old
3. Creative and proactive.
4. At least 3 years of experience working as Programmer
5. Communicative, able to work under pressure, multitasking, and can work together in teams.
7. Have “Can Do Attitude” and passion in programming
9. Experience in REST API development is a PLUS
10. Have an understanding of “Client-Server” Architecture
11. Capable of using & developing API libraries
12. Willing to learn new things and to adopt good practices
13. Capable of working in team or individually and of working under pressure
14. Have good problem solving skill, bug fixing skill, and capable of improving performance
15. Capable of demonstrating previous portfolio
16. Knowledge in using Git is a PLUS
17. Having an app already published on the Google Play Store is a point PLUS
18. Strong Understanding in RDBMS with MySQL
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
1. Basic Salary
3. Health Insurance
5. Fast-tracked career path (if candidate is highly potential for leadership position)
6. Entrepreneurship Program